The solution to better memorization ability is in M1ND. Each delicious one-ounce packet contains a lemon meringue-flavored gel complete with the Jeunesse-exclusive ingredient, CERA-Q™.
CERA-Q™: Clinically Shown to support memory and recollection*
CERA-Q, discovered by Korean researchers in 2000 and derived from silkworm cocoons, is backed by seven scientific studies that show the protein supports memory and recollection. Some of the studies showed statistically significant results in memory recollection in as little as 21 days (200mg dose daily).*
A “SMART” CHOICE
Each ounce of genius contains:
- Delicious lemon meringue flavor
- Distraction reducing l-theanine
- Clinically proven, memory keeping CERA-Q
- Commuter-friendly travel packet
Begin your day with an open M1ND.
“One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it’s worth watching.”
– “The Bucket List” (author unknown)
“Looks like you had so much fun.”
“I’m so jealous.”
“I wish I could do that!”
If you’ve ever taken a dream vacation, these are likely the responses you’ll get from pictures of you in the Swiss Alps, on a gondola ride in Venice or drinking margaritas on the beach. If you are like most people, those bucket list dreams remain things to do in the future … until now. With a little help from Reserve™, here are five tips for moving items off your bucket list and onto your “I did it” list.
1. Share your dream. Telling someone about your goal not only lets you share excitement, but also adds accountability, so you are more likely to follow through.
2. Plan today = fun tomorrow. It’s the little things that add up to a memorable experience. By doing research today, you can maximize your trip and budget, especially if you have your eye on that castle tour, zipline ride or first class ticket.
3. Create a visual reminder. Write down the exact date you want to complete your bucket list item and post it in a public place (refrigerator, mirror, calendar). Be realistic with your deadline and actively work toward it.
4. Keep your eye on the prize. Goals can take time to achieve. To keep the dream alive, reward yourself along the way. Little things like shopping for cruise clothes, making homemade gelato or seeing a foreign film can speed up the wait time.
5. Prepare your body. Traveling can take its toll. Start preparing your body by getting your daily dose of goodness with Reserve. This tasty supplement contains five superfruits and is boosted with heart-healthy resveratrol, aloe and green tea.
- 5 superfruits (Dark Sweet Cherry, Blueberry, Concord Grape, Pomegranate and Açai berry)
- Heart-healthy Resveratrol
- Portable convenience
- No artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners
Reserve’s unique benefits can help you achieve all the must-do’s on your bucket list. Whether you’re looking to fill up your passport, run a marathon, learn a new language or finally master those pesky chopsticks, Reserve can help you every step of the way. Remember, it’s never too late to create a bucket list of dreams!
Wake up the muscles, wake up the mind
First: Stretch. Nothing un-snooze-buttons your muscles like a good full-body stretch – the kind that brings fingers down to toes (don’t forget to bend those knees!). Activating as many muscles as possible, though gently, is like flipping the switch for your body to start the day.
Once you’re alert, meditation, prayer or giving thanks can help you center yourself. Being present and mindful brings things into focus. The rush of daily tasks that lie ahead can be compartmentalized, while calmness and self-awareness take over. Meditation has been indicated in medical publications to contribute to lower blood pressure and reduced stress.
Healthy is as healthy does
Floss and brush. Shower. Get dressed. Can’t you just hear your mom hollering at you to get it all done before you miss the school bus? Flossing has been proven to help reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease. Brushing your teeth and showering both slough away bacteria and viruses.
If mornings are your thing
Maybe you’re a night owl, and a lot of people are, but it’s more likely you’re a different kind of animal: The “morning person.” In that case, you like to move it, move it, and exercise is key. ZEN Project 8 can help hone your body in as little as 8 weeks. It can also improve your overall health outlook and eating habits with its stellar supporting cast, including ZEN Fit, a fantastic pre-workout or pre-meal muscle protector, and ZEN Fuze protein shakes, to keep blood sugar levels balanced after that morning fitness blitz.
Make sure ‘All systems are go’
While you’re filling the thermos with java for the daily office commute, or blissfully taking in the benefits of a good cup of tea, adding supplements can ensure your body’s motor is more perfectly calibrated. A daily dose of AM Essentials delivers 70 key vitamins and minerals.
Be heart smart
Give your heart some hugs with Reserve’s blend of five superfruits and resveratrol. Positive CAP-e (cell-based antioxidant protection in erythrocytes) test results indicate Reserve penetrates and protects live cells from oxidative damage – the antioxidants in Reserve are a reliable counterpunch to our cells’ constant production of free radicals. With less than 30 calories in each convenience-on-the-go packet, and no added sugars and no artificial flavors, colors or sweeteners, this great-tasting constitution booster helps put the “well” in well-being. Reserve gives your morning routine the powerful zing to send you – and your whole day – on your way.
Reserve _ Jeunesse Global