“One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it’s worth watching.”
– “The Bucket List” (author unknown)
“Looks like you had so much fun.”
“I’m so jealous.”
“I wish I could do that!”
If you’ve ever taken a dream vacation, these are likely the responses you’ll get from pictures of you in the Swiss Alps, on a gondola ride in Venice or drinking margaritas on the beach. If you are like most people, those bucket list dreams remain things to do in the future … until now. With a little help from Reserve™, here are five tips for moving items off your bucket list and onto your “I did it” list.
1. Share your dream. Telling someone about your goal not only lets you share excitement, but also adds accountability, so you are more likely to follow through.
2. Plan today = fun tomorrow. It’s the little things that add up to a memorable experience. By doing research today, you can maximize your trip and budget, especially if you have your eye on that castle tour, zipline ride or first class ticket.
3. Create a visual reminder. Write down the exact date you want to complete your bucket list item and post it in a public place (refrigerator, mirror, calendar). Be realistic with your deadline and actively work toward it.
4. Keep your eye on the prize. Goals can take time to achieve. To keep the dream alive, reward yourself along the way. Little things like shopping for cruise clothes, making homemade gelato or seeing a foreign film can speed up the wait time.
5. Prepare your body. Traveling can take its toll. Start preparing your body by getting your daily dose of goodness with Reserve. This tasty supplement contains five superfruits and is boosted with heart-healthy resveratrol, aloe and green tea.
- 5 superfruits (Dark Sweet Cherry, Blueberry, Concord Grape, Pomegranate and Açai berry)
- Heart-healthy Resveratrol
- Portable convenience
- No artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners
Reserve’s unique benefits can help you achieve all the must-do’s on your bucket list. Whether you’re looking to fill up your passport, run a marathon, learn a new language or finally master those pesky chopsticks, Reserve can help you every step of the way. Remember, it’s never too late to create a bucket list of dreams!